What is the Frugal Event Calendar?
The Frugal Event Calendar is a calendar of frugal events in the Indiana area, including nationwide events, consisting of workshops, classes, festivals, consignments sales, and more.
Go to the Main Calendar.
- This event has passed.
Williams-Sonoma Cooking Demonstration (Nationwide)
September 3, 2012| FREE
Our stores offer frequent product and cooking demonstrations that show our latest tools in action. It’s a great way to learn about the top-quality brands we carry and discover helpful tips for cooking and entertaining.
- Ongoing drop-in demonstrations are free and do not require reservations.
- Available at all stores; demonstration times vary by store location.
- Call your local store for more information.
September Cooking Demonstration Schedule
- 3rd: How to Pressure-Cook Vegetables
- 4th: Using your Slow Cooker to Bake Potatoes
- 5th: Cooking Mushrooms
- 6th: Autumn Tomatoes
- 7th: Fall fruits
- 8th: Discover the NEW Nespresso U
- 10th: Sparkling Drinks for the Whole family
- 11th: Lunch Box Creations
- 12th: Quick Breakfasts for Busy Families
- 13th: Me and U and Cookies 2
- 14th: Family Pizza Night
- 15th: DIY Baby Food
- 17th: Meatless Monday – Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Tomato Soup
- 18th: 1-2-3 Breakfast
- 19th: What We’re Reading: One Pot of the Day
- 20th: Cutting Vegetables with Ease
- 21st: Quick Pasta Dinners
- 22nd: Adding Zest to Your Meals
- 24th: Hearty Bread
- 25th: Slow Cooking Simplified
- 26th: First Fall Soup
- 27th: Pressure Cooking
- 28th: Pot Pies
- 29th: Macaroni and Cheese Please!