Indy’s annual celebration, representing the best of international, local and student jazz entertainment for seven days of fun! Now in its thirteenth season, Indy Jazz Fest is a great celebration of jazz, food and fun for the whole family.
Locations vary. Click the events below for details.
This year’s performers include Stanley Clarke, George Duke, Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe, Robert Glasper Experiment, Brian Simpton & Maysa, Gerald Albright, Aaron Diehl, Cheryl Bentyne, Mark Winkler, Brian Culbertson and more.
- Sept. 10 – Aaron Diehl Quartet – Jazz Kitchen
- Sept. 11 – The Latin Tinge – Landmark Center
- Sept. 12 – Cheryl Bentyne – Cabaret at the Columbia Club
- Sept. 13 – Indy Jazz Band – Christel DeHaan Fine Arts Center
- Sept. 14 – Slide Hampton – Jazz Kitchen
- Sept. 15 – Stanley Clarke, George Duke, Karl Denson, Robert Glasper – Opti Park
- Sept. 16 – Brian Culbertson, Gerald Albright, Brian Simpson – Opti Park
Tickets: free-$55, single day/event; $50, two-day pass; $139, week long pass.